Certified Resale Home launches in Ontario
Owning a home is the largest financial commitment most Canadians will make, so it’s understandable that both the buyer and the seller will approach a transaction with caution. In an effort to alleviate some of the stress involved, FCT partnered with AmeriSpec Inspection Services to create Certified Resale Home (CRH).
CRH is a simple, cost-effective way to differentiate your listing in the market and reduce anxiety for the seller and the buyer. It includes a pre-listing home inspection combined with a $20,000 18-month warranty* on key components of the home, such as the cooling and heating systems, roof and foundation. The inspection provides an impartial, honest and expert assessment of the home backed by a warranty on items that are considered ‘blind spots’ for a home inspector.
After spending a number of years testing the waters and gathering key customer feedback, we are proud to launch Certified Resale Home throughout Ontario. This service leverages FCT’s core competencies of process optimization, risk management and customer experience.
In today’s hot market, when buyers are going in with no conditions, you might be wondering why this product is even relevant.
Here’s how it helps all parties:
- Provides a superior full-service listing experience
- Enhances client satisfaction and generates referrals
- Offers a proactive approach to handling issues for the client
- Closes listings faster
- Gets the best possible offers faster
- Provides detailed information on the home before listing to avoid surprises that can kill the deal
- Differentiates the property to make it stand out
- Removes the probability of a condition of sale
- Reduces anxiety and promotes a cleaner offer
- Reduces the “Buyer Beware” mentality
- Builds trust by offering information through two leading brands – FCT and AmeriSpec Inspection Services
- Optimized for a multiple offer scenario
For more information on our brand new offering, visit thecertifiedresalehome.ca
*Assumes standard inspection and warranty coverage. Optional swimming pool equipment coverage is an additional $30; optional septic tank system coverage is an additional $20. The warranty commences the day of the inspection, applies during the listing and transfers automatically to the buyer on closing.
Warranty Services by First Canadian Title Company Limited
® Registered Trademark of AmeriSpec Inspection Services.